Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SCENTSY

For my new job while here in Las Vegas I am selling SCENTSY.







I love selling it. For those of you who dont really know much about it, It is a wickless candle. It burns with a 25watt light bulb which melts the wax on top. There are over 80 scents to chose from. And they smell great. Not only do we sell candles(warmers) I sell room spray, car candles, and if you have a favorite scent i sell a brick which is twice the size of a bar.




If you are interested in selling yourself, or purchasing the product, you can contact me on here, or email me at eachristensen12@yahoo.com or you can go to my personal scentsy website at www.scentsy.com/smellsgr8




I had my first party in boise before I left, and here are a few pictures of how it looked.





Sample Warmers,Price Sheet,Brochures
















Categorized Scents.























June Warmer of the Month:

1 comment:

Douglas Family said...

this looks so fun! you will have to get me started on it when we both get back!!